- Cosmétique & alimentaire
Organic FRAGRANT VERBENA - For delicate skin, in lieu of blackcurrant floral water
The best verbena is Moroccan!
Verbena essential oil is a known anti-inflammatory and its hydrolate can be used in cases of benign oral inflammation, transient intestinal inflammations or to stimulate the body.
This hydrolate is a marvel - small drops for a change of mood or season.
Soothing on a cutaneous level, it is useful for delicate and sensitive skin, tones the tissues and fights against cellulite. Use as an after-shower tonic or as a massage oil.
- Floral waters / Hydrolates
A hydrolate is a floral water resulting from the distillation of essential oils.
It contains trace molecules of essential oils, the low concentration of which increases its serviceability. Wildly varying product qualities are available on the market today and in most cases the concentration is not specified due to extremely low content. Our hydrolates have been selected for maximum concentration and are distilled from wild and/or organic plants chiefly grown in France. In order to ensure an exceptional concentration we process on average 1 Kg of fresh plant matter to obtain 1 Lt of hydrolate.
Use & Special precautions
There are varied applications for this product that can be used daily, seasonally or every once and a while as it strikes your fancy. Hydrolates are generally used:
- In tonic lotions, at any time of the day; after removing make-up or a facial mask, spray the hydrolate on your face and let it absorb into your skin for a few moments. You can then apply your usual facial treatment.
- In spray mists, to soothe your skin; a soothing and relaxing mist that is ideal during the summer, on the beach or elsewhere.
- In body lotions; a real luxury after bathing or showering.
- In hair sprays; promotes shiny, healthy hair in post shampoo application..
- In aftershave lotions; hydrolates are highly valued because of their astringent, antiseptic and healing properties as well as for the subtlety of their perfume (lavender, verbena or chamomile hydrolates).
- Ingested orally (organic quality); 1 tsp per cup of hot water 3 times a day, before or after meals, or 1 tablespoon in a litre of water to drink throughout of the day. A 200 ml bottle is sufficient for a 20 day cycle.
Floral waters are highly sought after for their therapeutic benefits and their high-energy value. Unlike essential oils, hydrosols do not contain any caustic or corrosive elements and are therefore well tolerated and particularly appreciated by people who may be especially sensitive or fragile.
For more detailed information on the virtues and uses of floral waters for health and beauty, please refer to the reference book on the subject written by Lydia Bosson (Amyris Editions).
100% organic FRAGRANT VERBENA
Steam-distilled from the aerial parts at complete flowering stage.
Identification & Packaging
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
ECOCERT compliant, certified as ecological and organic. FR-BIO-01
200 ml amber PET cosmetic spray bottle
Environmentally friendly recyclable packaging.
- Cosmétique & alimentaire
Product Custom Tab
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Organic TEA TREE Essential oil
Organic Provençal WILD THYME Infusion
Oléoriginel® - Organic JOJOBA vegetable oil
Organic GINGER Essential oil
Organic PEPPERMINT Essential Oil
Organic LEMONGRASS Essential Oil