Organic HÔ WOOD Essential oil
Known properties: very similar to Rosewood in its chemical make-up, it offers similar benefits for the well-being and regeneration of cellular tissues resulting in healthy, glowing skin.
What is meant by quintessence?
Quintessence is the refined essence or extract of a substance, or in other words, the scientific optimization of extraction with regards to methods and distillation times in order to obtain and preserve the greatest wealth of active ingredients.
Properly distilled, an essential oil contains 50 to 250 active molecules whereas a synthetic drug for example may contain 2-3 at best. This wealth in active ingredients gives essential oils their concentration, diversity, extraordinary energy and a potency that is multiplied when they are associated with other oils.
All of MAISON LAGET’s essential oils are chemotyped, each batch is botanically and biochemically defined (E.O.B.B.D.) and more importantly - they are distilled long enough to extract all of the active ingredients.
These demanding standards and requirements are essential to high-quality aromatherapy.
Use and Special precautions
After reading the special precautions for use, and in the absence of any special precautions to be taken, essential oils may be used as follows:
- Inhalation or diffusion (aromatherapy)
- Topical application (massage or rubbed on the skin after dilution in a carrier oil according to the essential oil's dermocaustic properties)
- Orally (following the prescription of a therapist, usually 2 drops in honey 2 to 3 times a day for short periods only)
- For bathing (use with a dispersant)
- General care (1 to 2 drops in a care cream), sauna, cooking, as an air freshener, linen freshener or insect repellent
For more detailed information on the uses and properties of essential oils for well-being and beauty please refer to our aromatherapy reference books. If in doubt, consult a specialist.
Certified Organic Farming FR-BIO-01.
E.O.B.B.D. certified pure 100% natural essential oil obtained using a slow steam distillation process.
Cinnamomum camphora var linaloofera, commonly known under the names camphor tree, camphorwood or camphor laurel.
Distilled from the wood
Origin: outside the EU (usually China)
Colour: colourless to slightly yellow
Scent: refreshing, sweet, similar to rosewood
Known properties (bibliography)
These indications are purely informative and do not in any case constitute medical advice or substitute the establishment of a medical diagnosis for the assessment of the severity of a pathology. Although the majority of essential oils are of food grade, we do not recommend their ingestion without the prior consultation and prescription of a therapist.
Powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and immunostimulant as well as a mild analgesic indicated for mental fatigue and drowsiness.
Promotes skin regeneration and overall skin tone (ageing, wrinkles, acne, bedsores).
Do not ingest without medical advice.
Not recommended for children under 12 or pregnant women.
Identification & Packaging
Food-grade quality essential oil
100% of ingredients are of natural origin.
100% of ingredients are from organic farming.
ECOCERT certified FR-BIO-01
Amber glass Dropper bottle
Environmentally friendly packaging
* Disclaimer: the information on essential oils available here and in our general documentation are not exhaustive and are made available for information purposes only. In no case do they replace the medical advice necessary for the establishment of a diagnosis and in assessing the severity of a pathology. This information drawn from research conducted by healthcare professionals is the synthesis of our research on aromatherapy and includes reference books by Pierre Franchomme and Dr. Daniel Pénoël: "Exactly Aromatherapy" Roger Jollois Editor, of Aromatherapist pharmacist Dominique Baudoux: "Aromatherapy, healing with essential oils" (Editions Amyris), Dr. Zhiri and Dominique Baudoux: "Scientific aromatherapy - chemotyped essential oils and their synergies" (Editions Inspir), Dr. Jean Valnet: “The Aromatherapy Pocket Book”, Danielle Festy, pharmacist:" My Bible of essential oils ", Fabienne Millet, pharmacist: "The great guide to essential oils", (Marabout.) This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. Maison Laget shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising therefrom.
Product Custom Tab
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Organic LINDEN moisturising FACE CREAM – dry &...
Organic Provençal TRUE LAVENDER Tea Bags ( x 20...
- Cosmétique & alimentaire
Certified Organic ORANGE BLOSSOM Hydrolate...
Organic JUNIPER Essential oil
Organic VERBENA Tea Bags ( x 20 organic...
50 ml Glass Push Pump Bottle